Located in the hub of manufacturing and R&D
Texonic is located within the hub of advanced engineered composites and textiles R&D, further enabling us to provide our customers with a continually evolving product technology.
We have collaboration with :
- École Polytechnique de Montréal
- École de technologie supérieure (ÉTS)
- Concordia University
- McGill University
- Groupe CTT (Visual note-location: Ste-Hyacinthe)
- National Research Council of Canada (Visual note-locations:Boucherville, Saguenay, Mississauga )
- Centre de développement des composites du Québec – CDCQ (Visual note-location: St-Jérome)
Industry sectors proximity
Our proximity to a heavy concentration of industry sectors requiring advanced composite materials drives us to offer the highest level of excellence in research, development and production.
- Aeronautics and Aerospace
- Engineering and Infrastructures
- Ballistic and Protection for security, military and private sectors
- Sporting goods industries
Texonic’s working partnership with Monterey Textiles and Lincoln Fabrics makes us Berry-amendment compliant, and increases our production, finishings and testing capacities and technologies.
- Texonic St-Jean, (Quebec, Canada)
- Monterey Textiles Drummondville, (Quebec, Canada)
- Lincoln Fabrics Grimsby (Ontario, Canada), Geneva (Alabama, USA)
Global Network of Distributors
North America (USA et Canada)
- Composites One LLC
- North American Composites
- Blue Water
- Polynt Composites Canada
- BMB Solutions Composites
- Les Produits Chimiques Citadel
- Résoltech SAS
- RP Products Sdn. Bhd.
- Gain Industrial
- Cermat Ltd